Friday, January 27, 2012

A Day in Pictures

9 a.m. - Wake up.


10 a.m. - Snooze.


10:30 a.m. - Snooze.



10:47 a.m. - WHY DID I HIT SNOOZE, I HAVE A CLASS AT ELEVEN!!



10:56 a.m. - Luckily, at the University of Toronto Mississauga we have a small campus setting so even though I woke up late I still have time to practice my sweet parkour skills before arriving to class on time.



11:10 a.m. - Class begins.


12:00 noon - Mmm! Time to sample some of our fine campus eats for lunch.


12:30 p.m. - More parkour on the way to work!



1 p.m. - Flexible hours, nice coworkers, AND brownies?  Man, everything's coming up Jason.



4 p.m. - After work, I take a little time to wind down and woo fellow students with my sweet guitar skills. I don't even know how to play, I just sit down and hold it.



4:20 p.m. Tandem water gun fight with Principal Deep Saini. This may seem like a joke but seriously - our Principal is actually that easy to talk to. This is made even easier through residence programs such as "Faculty in Rez" where faculty members are brought directly to students living on campus.



4:50 p.m. - Parkour accident on the way to class.



5:00 p.m. - Luckily, we have awesome services such as the Health and Counselling Centre.



6:10 p.m. - Class again!



8:00 p.m. - "Studying."



9:12 p.m. - Actually studying! The problem with going to such a good institution with high-quality professors is that you actually have to work hard for your grades.



12:00 a.m. - Time to prepare for bed.



2:34 a.m. - Time for sleep.






Jason Summers is a third year student working toward an Honours Bachelor of Science with a Double Major in Biology and Psychology. He lives and works on residence as a Don and happens to be pretty good with a guitar.